Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Stop!! Thief!!!!


IMG_3065
Originally uploaded by scribbledpaper.
Dat bad ole puppy ob mine was trying to kidnap widdle Chugwater tonight!! I couldn't believe my own eyes!! Widdle Chug didn't eben mind being stolen away!! He was so busy finking dat he was getting a great big chicken dinner dat he didn't eben notice da puppy in da corner dragging him off to certain death... well, okay, not death, but Chug woulda cirled up into a ball and den we'd fight ober who was going to play wiff da cricket ball!!

Since I am a good girl (Santa is coming) I pointed out dat Frogknot was attempting to kidnap Chug. I got major points on dis one! Mommie said good girl to me and Bad boy to Frog.

All in all it was a great day!!

Snow, good girl and bad boy... Can it get any better den dis?

I don't fink so!

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Bailey on catching little froggie before chuggie got stolen!!!

you're such a smart bully (we're being good right now too~ because of Santa!!!)

licks & loves~ Tilly & Orion