Monday, February 18, 2008

We took a ride!!

Mommie and I were out running some errands so we decided to stop by Ralph Schomp to drop off a toy for Shelly!! I lub going dere because dey hab so many nice people dere and dey lub to pet me!! How could I eber say no to a great scritch on da neck??? Shelly asked if I could get up on da counter so dat she could take a picture. So, I was wifted up and den I had to try to be calm, but I was so dang excited dat it just didn't work!! Shelly took my picture, den I got to get off and run around again!! We stayed for a few minutes, den we weft. We had to go to petsmart! Mommy owed me some toys for all dat I've been through!

My weg wooks much better! I still need to grow some hair back, but ober den dat it wooks good! Da incision is healed and I'm only walking wiff a limp now! My next trip back to da doctor is in a month!

Froggie is good! (mostly)

Your pal,

Baywee

No comments: