Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pwaying at da MINI store!!

I wanna buy a MINI, but mommie says dat I hab to be at weast 7 to hab one. She doesn't fink dat I can get a dribers license yet! I fink dat I could dough! It's a small car! I fink dat my toes will touch da petals and i know dat I can see out da windows because da car is short!!



I wanted a piece ob cake too, but mommie told me no to dat too! I didn't weally fink dat was very fair, but I didn't hab a choice!
Da best dat I could do, besides wots and wots ob scritches on my ears (I lub it when people scritch behind my ears!!!) was getting my picture taken! Mommie held me and I tried to be calm, but I was just too wiggly excited to be calm!! See dat picture ob da blue MINI in da background ob da first picture! Dat is going to be my first MINI! I fink dat I want a blue one!!
I'm almost sure ob it. Unless it's red. Den I'm not so sure!!
I had a great time wiff all my friends dough! I lub going to Ralph Schomp MINI to pway wiff my fwiends!
Your pal,
Baywee


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

baywee....i dontz think your mama is ever gonna thinkz ur old enuff for a dribers license...
but, if u do get a mini, you need to get a pink one to matches ur harness.....
(i thinkz ur old enuff, but don't tell da mama i said that)...
hehe
signed
gala

Murphy said...

Baywee, Me and Bugs thinks you would look really, really good in tha red mini. And when you get your dribers license let me know cause then me can convinence Mommy me can have one too.

Murphy who is almost 3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.