Sunday, February 17, 2008

I finally got all dose staples out!!!

Twenty five staples held my boo-boo together!! I finally got dem all out!! At first I was weally excited to hab dem out, den my weg started to hurt a widdle bit and I didn't wike putting my weg down. Da doctor said dat it was okay. I just wasn't used to da pressure dat I would feel now dat da staples aren't dere to hold together my incision.

I am walking better now and twice I eben tried to wun!! Da only fing dat I was a widdle sad about was dat I didn't get to go to da MINI event yesterday. I usually get to be mommie's co-pilot, but it was going to be too much walking and wots ob people so I had to stay home. I wasn't weally happy about dat. Especially when I found out dat one of my bully fwiends was dere!

My boo-boo wooks pretty good! Da only fing dat is bad about dat is dat I don't get anymore ribeyes. I do kinda miss dat part ob dis recovery period!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY Bailey! Ajax, Bugsy and me are so glad you are feeling better :)