Sunday, August 20, 2006

We had a nice weekend!!!

Me and Froggie are weally glad dat mommie is home from Tucson!!! Mommie got to see her two wegged kids and dis made her weally happy! She wiked pwaying wiff three year old Haywee and she also wiked holding da widdle tator tot baby too!! Mommie bought dem wots ob toys and just stuff!! I fink dat da only part ob da trip dat mommie didn't wike was da fwying. Da pwane wasn't weally big and security was weally tight at DIA. Oh, and she didn't wike dat she got a ticket on her car when she got hom either!!! Dis was a bit unfair!! Da ticket was for expired pwates. Da police man (who wrote dis ticket at 4am) said dat da pwates expire 02/06 - but according to da sticker on mommie's car and on dat widdle piece ob paper dat she carries in da car, she expires 02/07. Mommie called da number on da ticket and some wady told her dad she would hab to write a wedder explaining why she shouldn't hab to pay dis ticket. Mommie thought dat was too much work for somefing dat she didn't eben do wrong in da first pwace. Da solution to dis whole mess was to make a copy ob da registration and den she also took a picture ob da back ob da car!!! Den she circled dat pwace where it said "07" wiff a marker and stuffed boff fings into da envelope for da ticket. Hopefully dey can see da error ob dere ways!!!

Oh, and mommie brought home a bag ob toys and tweets for me and da Tadpole!! We were pretty happy about dat!! Toys are one ob our very favorite fings!!

Frogknot gets his hair cut next weekend!! I can't wait to see what dey do to him dis time!! Sometimes I wish dat I had hair wike Frogknot has!!! But den on da ober hand, I don't hab to worry about all da tangles he sometimes gets in his hair. And I fink dat he gets weally hot too. I fink dat I'm glad I'm a bully!!

Your pal,

Baywee

No comments: