Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bees do more den buzz!!!

Dis is a fact dat I know first hand!! Wast night I stepped on a bee and he stung me on my foot!! I did not fink dat dis was a fair tactic at all!! I didn't mean to step on dat bee! It was an accident! Dat is da truth!!

I wan in from da deck to tell mommie dat my foot hurt! First she wooked at it. No Blood. Dat is always a good fing!! Den she started to soak it in hot water to see if she could get da stinger fingie out ob my paw. While she was doing dat she also got me some benedryl because my widdle foot was swelling up.

After dat eberyfing is a widdle fuzzy. I started to pant, den I started to pant weally hard. Den before I eben knew it I was struggling to breath!!! Mommie grabbed da keys and she ranned me right ober to da emergency room. During da car ride I could barely breath!! Mommie was weally worried dat I wouldn't make da ride to da emergency room, but I kept twying to whisper "just dribe faster, mommie!!"

When we got dere da doctors saw me wight away! Den wouldn't wet mommie come back wiff me dough. Dat made mommie a widdle bit scared. She wanted to stay wright wiff me. I don't remember eberyfing dat da doctor's did because mommie wasn't dere to help me remember. I do know dat dey got my airways open and den I was finally able to get a good breath. Dey also gabe me THREE SHOTS!! I did not fink dat dis was fair at all!!!! After all, I just got stung by a bee which feels just wike a shot, den dey gibe me more shots! What is up wiff dat??? Once I was able to start breathing again den dey started to work on my widdle foot. Dey found dat stinger and got it out. I was weally glad for dat!!! Den dey wet me go see mommie again!! Boff mommie and I were glad about dat!!

I had to stay at da hospital for a while so dat dey could monitor my breathing. Den dey finally wet me go home, but Mommie had to watch for my breathing in case I had dat fing called a relapse. We didn't fall asleep until 2am!!

Dis was not a fun experience at all. I would advise all my fwiends dat if you see a bee don't step on him!! Just wet him walk on by before you twy to walk!! Dat is best for eberyone!!

Your sore will foot pal,

Baywee

5 comments:

Murphy said...

Baywee, that was really scarey!!!! We is so glad you is alright. Please be careful and don't step on no more bees or things with stingers. Did them doctors give your Mommy something in case you tangle with another bee?

Murphy

Anonymous said...

DANG I had trouble breathing just reading your post! Glad all is well now. Frodo eats bees, glad he isn't allergic to them. I watch him real close after he comes in just in case he gets one that doesn't agree with him.

Anonymous said...

Dear Baywee,
We sure are gwad dat you are feeling better. Are de people at your hospital as nice as my mommy is at her hospital? We hope dey are cause it makes it easier.
Miss Molly, who is in doggy heaben now, used to EAT BEES!!! Den her face wood swell all up wike a bawoon. Mommy gabe hers Benedryl too, but she didn't half to go to dey hospital.
We sure are gwad you got such a smart mommy and she new what to do. We're also gwad you are feeling better. Did you get any ice cweam? You mommy should gibe you ice cweam since you gots a boo-boo.
We wuv you and hope you are feeling better. We'll take your advise and look out for dem bees.

Cassie said...

Baywee, I am zo gwad dat you r ok. I was breathin weal hard just weading bout it. I hopez de doctors did gib yur mudder sumtine to gib yu if dat happenz agin!!
Wubz,
Cassie

Anonymous said...

Omigosh Baywee!!!

We had no clue that this happened to you!!! But we are SOOO happy that you're okay!

Man~ we were so scared, just reading about this!