Sunday, August 27, 2006

Frogknot is a bad boy

I had nuffin to do wiff dis eber!!! I was taking a nice widdle nap on da deck when dis maddness happened!! Mommie was awake dough and she caught dese candid photos!!

IMG_1917

IMG_1922

IMG_1920

Da good fing about dis whole mess was dat it did keep Frogknot quiet for a widdle while!! It sure did make a big mess dough!! I'm glad dat I didn't hab to pick anyfing up!! Dat's not my job!

and now I'm going back to finish my nap!

IMG_1914

Your pal,

Baywee da good bully and dat bad puppy ob mine, Frogknot!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Bailey, I do believe that is the most awesome picture of you yet. You look just like Sleeping Beauty. =)
That Frogknot is reminding us more and more of our Ruby. She's the bad dog of this family. =)
I know it's a tough job, but as her big sister, try to keep her in line. Your mama will appreciate it.