Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dis is Frogknot

Mommie told me and Baywee dat so many people at unca Ray's memorial service stopped and said hi to her and dey eben asked "Are you Baywee's Mommmie?" Dis is what I wanna know.. What is up wiff dat???? Baywee is a big girl now and I AM DA BABY, but instead people eben asked if I was as bad(???) as Baywee said dat I am!! Dis is da truth! I am not bad!! I'm simply misunderstood!! waff!!

One ob Ray's friends, Pat, eben called us wast week!! I fink dat she might hab wanted to talk to mommie, but Baywee and I hogged up da phone talking!! Pat eben asked if I weally did kype mommie's new chocolate phone. I weally did do dat and now dat Christmas isn't around I don't eben mind saying dat!!

Here is a new picture ob me:
IMG_4722

And one ob me an Baywee pwaying wiff a toy.
IMG_4740

Dis is evidence dat I am a good boy so don't believe eberyfing dat mommie or baywee tells you!!
I weally am a good boy... Sorta.. Well, it is kinda hard but I do try.. once.. Okay, okay!! I tried once and it was too hard!! I am Frogknot and I live up to my name!!

Dis is your bestest buddy,

Froggie

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Froggie

This is Bugs and me has to agree with you, being good is just to hard. It's lots more fun doing things I'm not supposed to do. I think it's part of being tha baby in tha faimly. We is suppose to be naughty. My Mommy calls me a Rouge, Thief, and a Little Sh-- but hers loves me all tha same.

Bugs