Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dis is Frogknot again....

Mommie says dat I am a very bad boy!! I fink dat dis time she might eben mean it! Baywee said dat I better find a lawyer eben!! I'm innocent dough! I'm still just a widdle puppy and if anyone is to bwame den it's mommie!!!

A few days ago mommie had her camera backback out. Dis is da bag where she carries her weally good digital SLR camera. She has wots ob toys in dere wike lenses and filters, manuals and wots ob interesting stuff!! Well, mommie pulled out dat bag and grabbed her camera. She had da camera at her desk, but she forgot and weft da camera bag down on da dining room chair. While mommie was at work I spied dat bag and fought dat if it has mommie toys den it might hab Froggie toys too!! I gave it a couple ob tugs... den JACKPOT!! Dat whole bag fell to da floor! And dere was so many interesting fings in dat bag! I had to pull eberyfing out and examine it!! Here's one fing dough! I didn't eben touch dose manuals! And you know how much I lub paper!! Not eben one toothmark dere!!

When mommie got home and saw what I had plwayed wiff I fink dat her face turned weally pale!! Den she was mad. She started wooking all ober for her toys and telling me dat I am NOT allowed to pway wiff her toys!! Dis doesn't seem very fair, but whateber I guess. By da time dat it was all said and done mommie managed to find almost eberyfing. She's still missing one lens and three filters. I fink dat I might hab taken dem into da backyard, but I don't remember anymore... and wiff all dat snow still out dere we might not eben know until it all melts!!

Dis weally is all Baywee's fault!! Baywee shoulda been watching me better!!! I coulda been hurt!

waff

Lub,

Frogknot, da good widdle tadpole

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Fwoggie, Iam contakting de bery best terrier pawyer I no, and he will be in touch wif yu to hep wif yur defense.

Your cairn buddee,
Cassie

Murphy said...

Froggie


That was a pretty good stunt you did, playing with your Mommy's toys. We is laughing really hard at this stunt. Sounds like hers didn't like it any better than our Mommy does when Bugs plays with her toys.

Bugs thinks you should borrow the camera and come take pictures of hims exterior decorating. Hims wants to be on the cover of Doghouse Beautiful.

Your pals

Murphy and Bugs

Anonymous said...

Deer Fwognot-
Dis here is Ruby...I be dey baby ob our family. Mommy used to be mad at me all dey time cause I did fings wike you are doing now.
Deen...about 6 months ago I finally grewed up and learned what made mommy happy and I'm now a good girl. I no she don't wike me eating dey couch so I don't do it anymore. I also don't eat dey rugs or the covers or anyfing.
Mommy says I'm a big girl now...so I hope you get to be a big boy weal soon so your mommy is not mad at you anymore. Wife is much better now.
Your friend,
Ruby