Sunday, December 10, 2006

Today is my birthday!!!

Today I am five!!! I fink dat I should be able to dribe today!! I remember dat mommie told me wast year dat when I turned five dat I could dribe!! Dis year she's saying "No, Baywee... I said dat when you turn SIX you can dribe!!" Well, I am sure dat she said five!!!

Today we've been doing a wot ob playing!! We're also watching da broncos game! Den for dinner mommie is getting me a double cheeseburger and I'll get my presents!! I lub birfdays!!!

Your pal,

Baywee

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Happee, happee birfday Baywee. Hope yu getz eberyting yu wish for.

Mommie let me hab a bite of cheeseburger tonite to help selebratez yur birfday!!

Lubz,
Cassie

Anonymous said...

Happy Barkday Arroooooo's from Frodo N Daisy

Murphy said...

Happy Birfday to you Baywee

Hope you got lots and lots of presents

Murphy and Bugs