Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!!


Bailey blazes a trail
Originally uploaded by scribbledpaper.
Dis is Baywee and I wanted to wish eberyone a happy new year. I guess dat dis year is getting to old so we hab to replace it wiff a nice, shiny new year!!

Mommie doesn't make new years resolutions, but I am going to make one!! I want to start writing in my blog more!! I wub to write so I decided dat I'm going to make da time and do it!!

We got tons and tons ob snow!! I am pretty happy wiff dat! Mommie couldn't eben get her car out ob da dribeway!! We hab moutains ob snow so if you want some den we're willing to share!!

I hope dat eberyone has a wonderful new year!


Your pals,

Baywee and Frogknot

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to all of you, too.
I'm glad to hear of your resolution, I've missed your more frequent posts. May many blessing come your way this year.

Anonymous said...

we are so glad you is blogging more...we dont comment alot..cuz we cant spell goods like you..but we sure do read....and yous can keeps that snows....

Murphy said...

Happy New Year Baywee and Froggie

We loves your picture of you running through your snow track. Me and Bugs made snow tracks like that in our back yard. It is lots of fun.

Your pals

Murphy and Bugs

Anonymous said...

Baywee -
Is eberry thing ok wiff you and your famiwee?! You haven't posted in a wong time and we're all worried about you.

We hope you did not get stuck out in all dat snow!!!

love,
The crew and their mommy too

Anonymous said...

Baywee---tell your mommy that she had one wonderful brudder ! I would laugh when i would answer the phone and it would be Waymond in Baghdad saying "WHO"S YOUR BAGHDADDY?" love him -- miss him----so sad