Friday, September 21, 2007

Dis is da deal...

My two legger boy, Jay, got married wast weekend and here's da fing. Mommie went to Omaha and she didn't take Froggie or I to dis wedding. She fought dat we might mess fings up a widdle bit or somefing. I just don't get dat. What would we do wrong??? We are very good dogs when we travel... Mostly.. Well, dere was dat one time.. oh, and dat ober time.. but other dan dat... well, we try not to find about dose ober fings. We're pretty good.

So, Jay got married. Dis is a picture dat mommie took ob him and Lori.

IMG_6784

and since I'm showing off pictures, I should show you a picture ob my two legger sister too!! Dis is Jen and her husband Dan!

IMG_7036

And den, since I'm still sharing... Dis is mommie's two wegger grandkids - dey are mostly called Number One and Number Two (Kind ob wike Fing 1 and Fing 2 in doctor seuss books)... so, dis is Number One

IMG_6453

and here is number two

IMG_6463

Today is Friday so dat means dat we hab da whole weekend stretched out in front ob us. I am very happy about dat!

Your pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Baywee, I dun't no wi yur momma wudn't wet yu n de Fwoggie go to dat wedding tingie! Yu n Fwoggie wud hab been gud, I nowz dat. Doze pikturez are gweat! Yu and momma and Fwoggie sure hab a bee-ooo-tee-full hooman familee.

Wubz,
Cassie-role

Murphy said...

Baywee, your mommy was not being very fair to you and Frogknot. All them other times you was bad are in tha past and my mommy always says let bygones be bygones. Me isn't sure what that means but it sounds good.

Murphy and Bugs