Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Birthday, Frogknot!!



IMG_1099
Originally uploaded by scribbledpaper.


Wast week was Frogknot's birfday!! We didn't get to celebrate it dough because mommie was on a business trip! I had some serious problems wiff mommie just weaving us wike dat! It was for a whole week and she didn't eben call us!! Now, she uses da fact dat we only hab one phone, her cell phone, as an excuse why she didn't call us.. I don't fink dat's right dough!! Dis is just one more reason why I fink dat I should hab my own cell phone! Den when mommie is at work I could call her any time I wanted too... Wike for instance, ebery five minutes just to see what she's doing!! I fink it's a great idea!

Anyway, back to Frogknot's birfday!! Frogknot got a double cheeseburger for his birfday lunch today!! Da best part about dis was dat I got to eat most ob is. Dere is no way dat widdle frog could finish all dis by himself anyway!! He's too widdle! Mommie said dat he's got a birfday toy too, but we haben't seen it yet!!

We are weally glad dat Mommie is home wiff us again!! I was getting weally depressed dat she might neber come home again!

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Happy birfday to you, happy birfday to you, happy birfday dear Frogknot, happy birfday to you.

We was wondering why you all had not posted now we know. Me hates it when Mommy goes away for. Me thinks it's a great idea for Baywee to have a cell phone. Cause if hers gets one me might be able to convince Mommy me needs one too.

Your Pal
Murphy