Thursday, June 16, 2005

Awi called me a big dork!!!!!!

What is up wif dat???

I'm not a big dork!!

Dis is not wight!!Awi is ober in her widdle corner and she's waffin at me! I can't eben believe it! She neber waffs at me, but today she is!! She told me dat I'm a big ole dork because she KNOWS dat mommie is sneaking pills into my cottage cheese and liberwurst. She said: "Baywee, you big dork. Why do you fink dat mommie gibs you cottage cheese in da morning and liberwurst in da afternoon ebery single day??? You heard your doctor - you get one thyroid pill twice a day. HELLOO DORK!! You're getting dem!!"

Awi acts wike pugs are way smarter den us bullies!! I KNOW mommie isn't putting anyfing in my tweets! I wooked and I neber saw her swipping anyfing into my tweets. Besides - what is Awi finking?? Dat mommie is smarter den us?? Dat can't happen! We know way more den her!!

I am not a big ole dork, AWI!!

Pulling da chair ober to the kitchen counter to see if I can see any pills up dere,Baywee

No comments: