Monday, August 01, 2005

Wook at dis rare breed of wild backyard squirrel!!!!

First time ever seen in public!!!! Come one, come all! Leave your quarter at the door and step inside to see this one of a kind, rare, dangerous, trapped tree rat!!! Never seen before!! You should see his teeff!! Don't get too close dough - Dey bite hard! Be prepared. If you need medical assistance it will be provided to you. If you've ever had a heart attack den you prolly shouldn't be wooking at dese graphic photos!! You've been warned!


Oh wait, nebber mind!!



Mommie says dat it's a keekat. Probably ob da common variety, but we neber seen him before in da neighborhood. Mommie also told me dat I better git off da fence before someone calls da police to say dat she superglued me too it.


Don't mind her though. I don't.

Do you see what a cutie pie I am standing on my tippy toes? No wonder mommie keeps me eben when I've been a moster wike tonight.

PS, no refunds. You paid - It's mine

Wub, your pal,

Baywee

No comments: