Thursday, August 04, 2005

It's cold and waining

I wike da wain when it's a nice quick storm and fings get back to normal. I don't wike da wain when it poors all day (and night) wong!! When it wains wike dis den me an mommie hab to fight about fings. I can't go out to da deck and sit on my favorite chair because it's all wet so I do da next best fing. I sit in da doorway and wook outside and watch it wain. Dis is where da fight is. Mommie wants da door cwosed and I want it open. Dis morning she did weave it open for me for a few minutes before she said "enough, Baywee, all dis cold and wet is getting into da house." So I had to back it up and go way on my wubseat instead. I fink dat I'm going to stay da whole day on my wubseat today!! I wish mommie was home wif us so that she could start a fire in da fireplace and snuggle in wif us. We hab to make due wifout her.



Dat is all dere is from wainy Parker, Colorado!!



Quack, Quack,

Baywee

No comments: