Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wazy Sunday Morning



Wooks wike a perfect day for sweeping on da deck. Mommie has to finish working in da yard and I decided dat I can help by watching and waffin at her. Awi said dat she's going to help waff too, but usually she just tattles on me, so I'm going to wait and see if she weally does waff. I've been watching for da backyard squirrel, but he hasn't been around for da past two days. Or maybe he's not around cause mommie makes sure dat all my toys are picked up. Dat could be it too!! Mommie was busy shooing away Killer and Brutus, our yard bunnies, yesterday. She put down somefin called "weed and feed" and she didn't want da bunnies to get hurt. I offered to sit out in da front yard and protect it wif my own killer instincts, but I got da ebil eye. Mommie said dat I don't hab a killer instinct in my whole body 'ceptin maybe for my imagination. I don't know about dat dough. I watched Rambo before. I could do dat!! I just know I could! All I need is to wear my bandana around my forhead 'stead ob my neck!! Mommie said dat it wouldn't work dough. She said dat I'm too big a baby 'specially since I don't eben wike sweeping out in da wilderness and can't eben sweep on da deck. Well, I proved her wrong!! I swept on da deck today! Dat was hard and now I'm going to go hit da wub seat! I can watch Killer and Brutus from da window. Dis bully needs comfort!!! I don't fink dat dere is a fing wrong wif a double pillowtop bed, big fluffy lubseat or my chair on da deck! I'll just take my comforts ob home when I pway Rambo!!

Your Pal,

Baywee

No comments: